Staging Release Notes - Version v2.208.978
Release notes -- v2.208.978 (since v2.208.967)
RBAC 1.2: Share Instances
- Adds ability to share instances across an organization
SLYT-1407: feat(formula): add event suppression
- Change default debug logging enabled setting for new Procedures from true to false. This is done by changing the default in both the Java domain object and the database.
- Change behavior of Procedures with 'false' debug logging enabled setting from never emitting step execution values to emitting step executions values upon Procedure error. This is accomplished via passing an Event Emission Policy of 'onError' to the step end event type option within Bodenstein. An enhancement was made to Bodenstein where we went from a boolean option domain (which we were providing as 'false' when the debug logging enabled setting was 'false' prior) to the above mentioned Event Emission Policy.
TS-1551: Don't allow nulls if not supposed to passthrough
- If the value is null in an array transformation only passthrough if we are supposed to
EL-3941: SFTP Improvements
- Now the user will be able to select authentication type (Basic / Custom) from dropdown
- When basic is chosen name ,username ,Hostname/IP, Password shows up
- When custom is chosen name ,username ,Private key,Private Key Password shows up
EL-4316: Update descriptions returned via Hub APIs
- Updated descriptions returned via Hub APIs
- bullet separated list of highlights that customers will see in our release notes
- also, when applicable, include any examples (videos, GIFs, images, etc.) that demonstrate these changes that our customers may want to see
EL-4483: SFDC Bulk for Common Resource object typecasting fix
- Fix for SFDC bulk download failed with "Restart not supported for the job"
EL-4367: Fixed Microsoft Graph adapter re-authentication issue
- Fixed re-authentication issue for Microsoft Graph adapter
- Enhanced the metadata generated from the model.
EL-4473: Added new resources for SAP B1
- Added inventoryGeneralExit, inventoryGeneralEntry, and inventoryTransfers resources for SAP B1 adapter
EL-4501: NetsuiteRestlets : Polling interval should be defaulted to 15mins
EL-4200: In Intaact where clause description must be changed for entities resource
- Sage Intaact Where clause description change from status='active' to status='T' for Entities resource