Release notes -- v2.208.1116 (since v2.208.1093)
EB-581 | Postman Importer For Adapter Builder
- Added an importer for Postman collections (v2.1) to Adapter Builder. Give it a whirl!
EL-5002 | QBO - UI Should have OAuth1 Removed
- QBO - Remove OAUTH1 provision from UI
EL-3916 Pardot- ContactPost model changes by adding custom field
EL-5216 EA-77 Add an option to set a default true null value if value does't exist in raw response
EL-5218 EA-2 Able to querying and transforming against a masked date field for Common Resource API
EL-5326 EA-61 Enable Common Resource V2 Engine for new organizations
EA-37 Improved validation of transformation configuration in Common Resource V2 Engine
EL-4821 | SnowFlake: Unable insert field of type timestamp NTZ
Added ability to handle ntz time format for snowflake
EL-5320 | Amazon S3: Enhancing to have instance level SSE configuration
- Enhancing Amazon S3 adapter, to support SSE (Server Side Encryption) through instance-level configuration.
- Works like Amazon S3 default SSE.
- If users don't want to use API level headers or the /encryption endpoint this can help them
- Through API headers, we can solve more use cases, like if they use different encryption for different files/objects in S3. For example, when working with /files/metadata, /folders/metadata and /copy to perform the move, rename or copy operations
EL-5385 | Pardot - Escape single quote in where clause for Bulk
- Fix issue with non-escaped single quote while performing
Pardot Bulk Upload
EL-5447 | SFDCDocuments - post /files overwrite parameter is not working
- Fix - SFDCDocuments overwrite functionality for post files